»

PG linkovi

Vrijeme/prognoze (forum)

Vrijeme/prognoze

Logo
Sada je: ned 16 lip, 2019 9:34.

Time zone: Europe/Zagreb [LJV]

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 151 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Novosti iz OZONE-a
PostPostano: sub 05 svi, 2018 11:06 
Offline     DHV 3

Član od: uto 25 kol, 2009 8:35
Dao Palac gore: : 1389 / Palac dolje: : 13
Dobio Palac gore: : 4604 / Palac dolje: : 20

Vrh

PostPostano: sub 05 svi, 2018 11:08 
Offline     DHV 3

OZONE Rush 5 MS

Ozone 2018 high EN-B has arrived. There’s a mild shark nose, barely visual. The cloth on the Rush 5 seems heavy duty, and the lines are similar to the Rush 4 ones with a bit more diameter on the Middle A lines.

I flew the Rush 5 in MS size (75-95) for 3 consecutive days in good conditions. Flew it in turbulent, sometimes weak, and sometimes strong and difficult.

My take off weight was from 90 to 93 all up with an X-rated 6 harness. At that weight i never felt that i needed to be heavy on it. It worked fine.

Take off in nil wind is slow on the Rush 5. It doesn’t have a hard point, but it’s slow to reach overhead. In stronger breeze, it launches beautifully without any surge forward which is a plus and comfortable launching behavior for a high B wing.

The last tested Ozone high B was the Rush 4 MS size. I flew that glider sometimes in this past year and i still remember the light brake pressure, the good maneuvrability and the slow trim speed.
Some pilots commented that the Rush 4 needed to be loaded at top in order to bump less into thermals.

On the Rush 5, the trim speed is as fast as the Mentor 5 or the Chili 4. There is slightly more pressure on the brakes over the Rush 4. I personally like that better feel on the brakes.
The agility in turns is very slightly less than the Rush4, but still, i can say that the Rush 5 is a fairly agile glider that can core any weird thermal, but with a very efficient turning radius.

I flew next to a Mentor 5, Alpina 3, and some good gliders in their respective categories, in still and also in moving air.
Doing some glides in still air, there are no difference in glide between the Mentor 5, Chili 4, and the Rush 5. But when conditions get more tricky, and in XC conditions when i was flying in real air, it seems that the Rush 5 gave me the most complete package for performance efficiency even by a tiny margin. It's like those magic gliders that can always deliver.
I mean that the Rush 5 has very good comfortable movements with great ability to cut through without minimum loss of altitude in moving air.
I also think that the Rush 5 thermal ability is really impressive, putting this glider at the ‘very’ top of the high-B category, in weak and also in strong thermals. The Rush 5 doesn’t really dive in turns. The turn is a performance oriented one, very balanced between agility and efficient climb.

In weak thermals, i can confirm that the Rush 5 MS is indeed a floater. In strong cores, the Rush 5 doesn’t pitch back at all neither pitch forward aggressively. It does cut through every thermal with ‘peace’, enters and climbs without delay in any core ! That’s ‘la creme de la creme ‘ when it comes to a balance thermal behavior for a high B.

In turbulence, i felt that the Rush 5 need less active piloting than the Rush 4, just because the Rush 5 ability to auto stabilize itself, with a non event efficient flying, that i think many pilots would be surprised by it’s serene ability to deliver top performance for even week end pilots.

Also, i think higher rated pilots will find a very cool, super efficient tool, much easier to fly than the Alpina 3, which is easy for a C, but with all the performance package. The difference in overall performance in active air between the Rush 5 and the Alpina 3 is very small, and will be felt only in head wind long glides, by a little margin.
What was felt in difficult conditions, could only be understood by good pilots. The Rush 5 behaves in efficiency, like a higher rated glider in cutting the airmass efficiently and climbs up and dig forward, like going on stairs but with a huge comfort over the higher rated ones.

The pressure on the bar is higher than the one on the Rush4 and the top speed is around 12 km/h over trim.
The performance at full bar is also very impressive at the top of the B category. The use of the speed bar is easy in turbulence and very efficient.
The Rush 5 filters the air, cut through, glide with a very solid leading edge.

Ears are stable, and a good way to get down. Wing overs builds quickly. Inducing an asymmetric collapse without even touching the opposite brake, the Rush 5 behaves like an A glider. Frontals tends to make sometimes a front rosette, but it opens fast with no loss in altitude.
The slow flying characteristics are available to land accurately in tiny places with a forgiving brake length.

Conclusion: The new generation of pilots are super lucky to fly today’s B gliders. Those performance were never seen 10 years ago, even on a competition glider! Adding the excellent comfort and the ability to surf the air.
The Rush 5 is an excellent choice for people upgrading after two seasons on a low or mid B glider. I cannot consider it as 'demanding to fly' for a high B...But for sure Ozone placed it into that box.
In the High-B category, the Rush 5 is a "comfortable and accessible high B, with top overall performance" in that category in turbulent and active real air with usable and very good performance!
For all that complete package with probably a tiny edge... IMHO, the Rush 5 ‘could be’ the best B glider ever created till this date.

Cheers,
Ziad

Vrh

PostPostano: pon 20 kol, 2018 13:05 
Offline     DHV 3

The Magnum 3 is a completely new, “ground-up” design. It delivers significant upgrades in durability, comfort, and ease, with massive improvements in the areas of launch, landing, and in-flight agility.

A key benefit for professional pilots is that not only is the Mag3 lighter, it will also last for more flights, meaning that pro pilots save money in terms of cost per flight while also saving weight!

Russ Ogden, from our R&D team, says, “It offers the best durability to weight ratio possible, with elegant handling and incredible yaw/roll balance. And hands down the best flare and landing characteristics we’ve ever felt.”

The Magnum 3 41m size is ready to order from your local OZONE distributor. Size 38 coming soon!

Više na: https://www.flyozone.com/paragliders/en/products/gliders/magnum-3/info/

Vrh

PostPostano: uto 18 ruj, 2018 10:56 
Offline     DHV 3

THE XXLITE 2 IS NOW AVAILABLE

XXLite2: 
The World’s Lightest Aircraft.

The new XXLite2 is the latest generation of the groundbreaking single surface wing, innovated by OZONE. The complete package forms the world’s lightest aircraft, with the wing, plus B*Lite rucksack and F*Lite harness coming in at just 1.5 kg in total! This new design offers more speed, a much improved flare and handling, with no compromise on weight.

Više na: https://flyozone.com/paragliders/en/products/gliders/xxlite-2/info/

1 Palac gore: : badel    
Vrh

PostPostano: čet 27 pro, 2018 13:35 
Offline     DHV 3

BUZZ Z6 ML LAUNCH

The BuzzZ6 is here! With a modified shark nose and a 20% overall reduction in drag compared to the BuzzZ5, this new version offers significanly improved performance especially in accelerated flight. The planform, aspect ratio and number of cells remain the same within in lighter and more compact wing. The Z6 features G-strings in the cell openings (like the Rush5) which help collapses recover faster with less loss of altitude.

Vrh

PostPostano: čet 27 pro, 2018 13:58 
Offline     DHV 3

AKCIJSKE CIJENE!

DO rasprodaje zaliha:
- OZONE MAGNUM 2 LITE 38 2300 € (ne uključuje vage)
- OZONE ATOM 3 L 1350 i XS 1310 €
- OZONE BUZZ Z5 XS 1870 i XL 1930 €
- OZONE MANTRA M6 S 2230 i MS 2260 €
- OZONE ENZO 3 XS 2720 i XL 2990 €

Vrh

PostPostano: pet 11 sij, 2019 2:46 
Offline     DHV 3

We are pleased to announce that the BuzzZ6 is now available in sizes MS, L and XL. The Z6 offers impressive passive safety with significantly improved glide performance especially when accelerated. Check out your order form for the demo deals, the offer ends on 15/01/2019. Judging from the success of the ML size we expect demand to be high for this product so make sure you place your orders early in order to secure fast delivery. Don't forget that our factory closes for the annual Tet holiday in February.

Vrh

Naslov: M7
PostPostano: sri 06 ožu, 2019 8:46 
Offline     DHV 3

Eto je, stiže, nova Mantra sedme generacije!

The Next Genereation of 3-liner - M7

The new Mantra M7 has just been released, in sizes MS and ML. The Mantra M7 is a completely new design incorporating the latest Zeno and Enzo 3 technology in a tight, compact, 3-line package. The profile, planform, and arc are all evolved from the Zeno, and the aspect ratio is a more moderate 6.5. This new wing is a new breakthrough in 3 liner technology, with near-Zeno peformance and easier handling and collapse recovery compared to the M6. The new riser systems makes accelerated flying much closer to 2 liners. This wing is eagerly awaited by pilots so make sure you place your orders early to secure fast delivery. Other sizes are expected to follow shortly.

The M7 is for advanced pilots who are progressing to the highest levels of XC flying. It is recommended for experienced pilots who fly at least 100 hrs per year, with recent SIV training. It is a significant step up from the M6 in terms of performance, especially in accelerated flight.

More: https://flyozone.com/paragliders/en/products/gliders/mantra-m7/info/

Sizes MS an ML are available, check your order form for the demo deal valid until 13/03//2019. The M7 is one of the most eagerly awaited wings of the year so we expect very high demand.

Cijene:
- M7 MS 3.500, €
- M7 ML 3.530, €

Demo popusti:
- M7 MS 3.200, €
- M7 ML 3.230, €
- M6 MS 2.160, €

Vrh

PostPostano: sub 04 svi, 2019 12:51 
Offline     DHV 3

Nekoliko novih krila po akcijskim cijenama:

- Buzz Z5 XL 1.950, € (zeleno-zeleni)
- Swift 4 L 1.980, € (plavo-plavi, ljubičasto-plavi)
- LM6 L 2.260, € (Mantra 6 light, plavo-ljubičasta)

Vrh

PostPostano: sri 15 svi, 2019 16:48 
Offline     DHV 3

The Roadster 3 is a dedicated paramotor wing, fun, safe and easy to use specifically aimed at the newly qualified but also suitable for a wide range of pilots from beginners to the more experienced alike. The Roadster 3 is a truly versatile wing; perfect for basic circuits, ideal for epic XC adventures and low level precision flying. Designed for pilots wanting to progress and develop their skills with the added security of EN B certification

Visit the product page for full details: [url]flyozone.com/paramotor/products/gliders/roadster-3[/url]

Vrh

PostPostano: čet 23 svi, 2019 12:31 
Offline     DHV 3

New tandem MagMax 2 is here!

The MagMax 2 is derived from the Magnum 3 and has been specifically adapted for foot launch paramotor and lightweight trike use. Includes special paramotor risers with tip steering and larger trimmer range. Certified DGAC and EN B in both 38 and 41 sizes the MagMax 2 is suitable for experienced qualified tandem pilots.

New MagMax 2 is all new design includes significant upgrades in durability, comfort, and ease, with massive improvements in the areas of launch, landing, and in-flight agility. An obvious benefit of reduced sail weight is improved launch behaviour. No-wind inflations - even with the trimmers in the slow position – are incredibly easy. The slow trim setting allows a slower take-off speed in a shorter distance for easier launches, and better overall sink rate, higher climb rates and lighter brake pressure.

A powerful and easily accessible flare was a primary focus. There is no special technique required: the MagMax 2 “pops” up in the flare, creating lift and killing forward speed. Even with novice passengers at max loads in imperfect conditions, the MagMax 2’s landing is simple.

MagMax 2 is now available to order. Check your order form for a usual demo deal for one wing each size available from 25 April 2019.

More: https://www.flyozone.com/paramotor/products/gliders/mamax-2

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 151 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Time zone: Europe/Zagreb [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 1 gost.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Traži:
Forum(o)Bir: